I understand and affirm that the Hurricane Tour (herein after known as HT) and course owners and/or operators are not liable for any accidents or injuries suffered while participating in HT sponsored events. By completing the registration process, I agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the HT and its agents, representatives and volunteers from any damages suffered by me, my family or my child while participating in, or traveling to or from any program sponsored by the HT. I authorize the HT to release my child’s scores and photographs to any newspaper, golf publication, golf website, golf organization or college golf coach. I have read and agree to the terms set forth.
The Hurricane Tours, INC
CONSENT RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO ENGAGE IN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF THE HURRICANE TOURS, INC USES REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOU MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY SIGNING THIS FORM YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM THE HURRICANE TOURS, INC IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A NATURAL PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN THIS FORM, AND THE HURRICANE TOURS, INC HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOU PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM.
- Understand the nature of Golf Tournaments, and believe you to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I further agree if at any time the I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Golf Tournament.
- Fully understand that:
A) GOLF TOURNAMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH;
B) THAT THESE RISKS AND DANGERS MAY BE CAUSED BY MY OWN ACTIONS OR INACTIONS, AS WELL AS THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF
OTHERS PARTICIPATING IN THE GOLF TOURNAMENT;
C) That there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time, and I fully accept all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs and damages incurred as a result of participation in the Activity.
- Willingly consent for myself, whose name shows below, to participate in the Golf Tournament. I understand the Golf Tournament will be supervised by The Hurricane Tours, INC employees, interns or their designees.
- Release, discharge and hold harmless The Hurricane Tours, INC as well as any officers, agents, interns and employees of The Hurricane Tours, INC, exercising reasonable care within their scope of employment or internship, from liability growing out of personal injuries and property damage resulting from or occurring during the aforementioned activities.
- Have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
- Agree that if, despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any may incur as the result of any such claim.
- In the event any dispute arises out of my participation in the Golf Tournament with The Hurricane Tours, INC, I understand that venue for any such suit shall be proper only in Duval County, Florida, and that the substantive laws of Florida shall control and be applied to any such dispute.
- The Wireless Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Please note: Message & Data Rates May Apply.
Help - To obtain help you may:
- Text HELP to 24354 to obtain help on your mobile phone.
- Email us at: Info@hjgt.org
- Call us at: 407-614-2962 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern.
Terminating the Service
You may terminate any of the Services or subscriptions at any time by texting STOP to 24354
Frequency of Messaging
Text alerts are delivered 5 msgs/event